Monday, February 6, 2012

Happy Monday {55th Ed.}

I miss my Happy Mondays! Sorry about the absence, but they are back :) Here is what is making me happy lately...

This Print
Isn't it gorgeous?! I wish I had more wall space, I would buy everything in this woman's Etsy shop.

Purple Layered, Sprinkle Covered, Cake of Awesomeness!!!
Perfection! My birthday is coming up....just saying

Cute Cat Tattoo
Story time ~ So, there was this booth at Pike's Place Market that sold pewter pins. There was a silly cat pin that for whatever reason, reminded me of my Squishy. I would walk by it and smile every day on my way to school from the bus. One day, I thought to myself "I really need a Squishy tattoo" and an outline of that kooky cat pin came to mind instantly. Ever since then, the cat pin booth has been gone! Then I see this tattoo and I love it. I want exactly that, but with my kooky Squishy pin as the outline! ...sigh

Bedroom on the Ocean
I would never ever get out of bed!
Reading Nook
The wall color, the curtain, the cozy chair, and most of all, the books precariously balanced everywhere. I love it all!

Ok, that is all for me this week. What has been making you smile?!

1 comment:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Whoa, that bedroom is awesome! As is that reading nook. And the ombre purple cake! Ahh, so many great finds!!

I am loving that I am home from Charlotte. I do NOT like that city!